Getting reconnected...


Hello!

It's been a while since I posted an entry here. I have become busy with my new workplace out of state. The relocation was stressful, the new environment is demanding of my 'presence of mind' because it's too congested and everyone is racing against time.

Many changes happened since the last time I published my last blog entry. I am now a full-pledged first grade teacher. Yay! As a teacher of a self-contained special education kiddos and a team lead of two more adult co-educator, I need to spend more time preparing for lessons. I have not forgotten my first love, though -- blogging.

The other thing that I am excited about is a new site called mypennycoupon.com that I personally manage. Here, guests (no registration required) can grab coupons for their online and offline shopping needs. It took me a while to get it up and running. I had to migrate my domains to Hostgator because my previous hosting provider is getting potentially a risk.

The third amazing thing that I am engaged into right now is Empower Network. It gives me a whole lot of new perspective about online business and blogging. Last Thursday, I attended a webinar from my very own team lead with hundreds of attendees. This coming Thursday, the personal trainer of my team lead is going to put me on conference call for a more aggressive business strategic plan. How cool is that when you are new to the team and they are flooding you with inspiration and guidance. Amazing!

So, life must go on for me. I hope life brings warm sunshine to my readers, too!


Comments