How to Get a FREE iPhone 4 in the Mail



When I was about to publish this post, a friend challenged me why I was highlighting iPhone 4 in the midst of iPhone 5 craze.

Several days ago, iPhone 5 was released in stores in limited quantities. It looked like a mini-Thanksgiving Black Friday in the US because of the long queue of consumers lining up in stores a day before the release. Of course, opinions count -- and I have my own.

There is really nothing so remarkable about iPhone 5. Most iPhone users agree that the 4 is more stable because the bugs have been resolved. Some networks are still on work mode because their subscribers can't use the voice and data capabilities simultaneously. Although, of course, this opinion is unpopular -- and I might even earn critics instead of friends. Peace iPhone aficionados!

It is not my point, though. The real thing is that iPhone 4 can be acquired for free -- yes, FREE.

If you have been scavenging the internet world for quite a time, you will realize that there are a lot of things that are free: free concert or game tickets, free Best Buy or Walmart cards (although not offered to worldwide audience), free stuff, free samples, free books, recipes, new releases, etc..

I remember one of my friends getting free Chlorox wipes, Tide samples, and CDs in the mail. LOL! Ridiculous and funny, but true -- and most of all, free.

How about a free bikini in the mail? LOL! Click here for the link on how to get it -- for reel! :))

Recently I bumped into this free iPhone 4 offer that's free. Why not try a free offer when all you need to do is fill out a consumer survey and an iPhone is on your way.

Here is where I found a cool free iPhone 4.

Still want the iPhone 5 better than iPhone 4? Click here for the well-kept secret free iPhone 5.


Comments

  1. It’s an awesome paragraph in favor of all the web viewers; they will take benefit from it
    I am sure.
    My blog post :: stosfiri-shop.gr

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment